RETURN OF THE
In the farms, due to the type of breeding and fattening process, there is a highconsumption of electric energy and heating throughout the year, since it is necessary to maintain adequate temperature conditions. So it is the appropriate sector to install aH60 hybrid solar panels, since its return on investment is only 5-7 years and energy savings of 50% are obtained.
• In each zone and demand it has been dimensioned to cover 50% of the heating demand of the farm.
• Estimated energy demand ratio: 75 kWh/m2.year
Cost of turnkey installation: total investment to be made fully up and running.
• Economic savings for the 1st year
• VAT not included.
• Fuel price (Biomass): 0,04 €/kWh
• Electricity price: 0,08 €/kWh
• Increase in the price of energy: 5%
• Emissions factor: Biomass: 0,018 kgCO2/kWh , Electricity: 0,385 kgCO2/kWh
Request the study of your installation without obligation.